TheUniversity College Cork is pleased to use Fixed Term Whole-TimePhD Studentship in Biochemistry within the School of Biochemistry and CellBiology This studentship is offered for EU in addition to Non- EU students. The PhD job will be for 4 years and will cover costs in addition to an individual stipend of EUR18,000 per year plus research study costs.
UniversityCollege Cork– National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland and situated in Cork.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue you will have to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted in the field of Biochemistry within the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- ScholarshipAward: Studentship of worth at EUR18,000 per year + EU Fees will be granted. Non- EU prospects might use however they will have to cover additional costs themselves.
- Nationality: This studentship is offered for EU in addition to Non- EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: One studentship is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This studentship is offered for EU in addition to Non- EU students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
The effective prospect should have an MSc or BSc degree in biochemistry, microbiology, analytical chemistry, food science or associated discipline. Experience in microbial screening (culture-based and molecular approaches) of food and ecological samples, or in food microbial security, sensing units, product chemistry, spectroscopy, is a benefit. The prospect should show a high inspiration; have a scholastic record of quality, great writing and interaction abilities, effort and capability to work within a multi-disciplinary job group to accomplish outcomes.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue you will have to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
How to Apply: Qualified prospects need to send their applications with a covering letter with research study declaration, a CV and names of 2 scholastic recommendations– to:Prof Dmitri B. Papkovsky (d.papkovsky-at-ucc. ie), on or prior to the September 20,2018 Early applications are motivated.