Italian Institute for Historical Studies is delighted to provide yearly scholarships for younger graduates and physicians for 2017-2018 educational yr. Both Italian and non-Italian citizens are qualified to use for this scholarship programme.
The goal of the scholarship is to offer monetary aid to equally Italian and non-Italian citizens.
Italian Institute for Historical Studies, started in 1946, aims to give youthful university graduates using a powerful curiosity in historic studies, the chance for in-depth research to the relationships between background and issues such as scientific logic and its philosophy, ethics, human rights , political economy, faith, and artwork, topics which establish and show human ideals, values and aspires, and as such are the topics that the historian is asked to interprete in buy to re-count history
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for youthful graduates and doctors.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of history, philosophy and literature.
Scholarship Award: The Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Storici offers annual scholarships for younger graduates and health practitioners, equally Italian and non, in the disciplines of history, philosophy and literature:
a) 14 scholarships of â¬ 12.000,00 each (in the event the applicant is resident in the Campania area the sum of the scholarship is € 9.700, 00).
b) 1 “Federico II” scholarship of â¬ 10.300,00 supplied by the Università degli studi di Napoli for graduates from Italian colleges whose ultimate thesis is in medieval studies.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 15 scholarships will likely be awarded.
Scholarship might be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in buy for applicants to be suitable for the scholarship:
- Candidates should be less than 32 years of age by the day of 31 July 2017 (born after 31st July 1985);
- Graduates and physicians should have mentioned their ultimate university dissertation prior to the last application day;
- Applications WOn’t be accepted from candidates who previously acquired a scholarship from the Istituto, or from candidates who, beginning with 1 st November 2017, will obtain payment from another sort of exercise or will be undertaking a research doctorate or another scholarship (with financing).
Nationality: Both Italian and non-Italian citizens are qualified to use for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be less than 32 years of age by the day of 31 July 2017 (born after 31st July 1985).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are typically needed to supply proof of proficiency in English at the higher level needed by the University.
Italy PhD Scholarships
How to Apply: Applications (the type is about the internet site www.iiss.it) should be obtained completed and signed no later than 31 July 2017 (postal dates will perhaps not be approved) together with all the subsequent files:
- A duplicate of id document.
- Curriculum of studies, including languages spoken (Italian speaking and knowing ability is obligatory)
- Degree certificate exhibiting marks for individual exams or doctorâs diploma. For non-Italians an equal diploma certificate is required.
- A duplicate of graduation or doctorâs dissertation and of publications, even if nevertheless in draft, equally in hardcopy and electronic file.
- a study pro-Ject the student intends to carry out a-T the Institute, including aims and targets, timing, supplies to be employed and the investigation area.
- Academic letters of reference. Applications which do maybe not completely fulfill the over circumstances will perhaps not be considered.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2017.