Regent’s University London is delighted to provide Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing for September or January consumption. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to use for this scholarship.
Regent’s University London is a private nonprofit university positioned in London, United Kingdom. Regent’s University is only the second establishment in the UK that was granted the position of a personal university.
If English is perhaps not studentâs first-language they’re going to need to satisfy the university’s English language needs for post graduate programs.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible to pursue Undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing.
- Fashion Design â BA (Hons)
- Fashion Design with Marketing â BA (Hons)
- Fashion Marketing â BA (Hons)
Scholarship Award: Two complete scholarships plus free lodging for one-term for students on study-abroad placements.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship could be drawn in the UK
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be suitable for the scholarship:
Students of any nationality are welcome to use, and should presently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a style style, fashion advertising or style merchandising curriculum that’s a a present member of the International Textile and Apparel Association around the faculty.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to use for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have their prior degree.
English Language Requirements: For these candidates whose mother-tongue isn’t English, University needs a current move in any one of the following skills:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, grade C
- GCSE/IGCSE English, grade C (for non eu IGCSE students, please supply as well as the IGCSE certificate, the Supplementary Certifying Statement with all the break down of of element grades)
- IB Diploma English A grade 5 or above HL or SL. English B grade 5 at HL
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) using an overall rating of 6.5 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each element)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) rating of 90 (web-based test) (TOEFL outcomes not approved post 17 April 2014 for non-EU/UK students)
- Pearson Test (PTE Academic) rating of 58 (for non eu Students: a minimal rating of 51 in each element)
How to Apply: Applicants should supply the following written statements:
- One declaration perhaps not more than one double spaced, typed page, outlining your profession objectives in in neuro-scientific trend advertising or merchandising
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which from a ITAA member. These letters of suggestion should tackle your educational and leadership abilities, extra-curricular and neighborhood involvement, inter-personal associations and possible for future contributions to the occupation
- A brief summary, maybe not to exceed one double spaced, typed page, stating your leadership and community activities, including your level of involvement, honours, awards and recognition and relevant work experience, if applicable
- Copy of your transcripts
- An digital file of your projects. This could contain, but not be limited to, reviews, essays, presentations and visual function
Application Deadline: Applicants should submit your software to ITAA by July 1, 2017.