TheLakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute, Harvard University is happy to use the Arvind Raghunathan and Sribala Subramanian South Asia Visiting Fellowship.The fellowship supports current PhDs in the liberal arts and social sciences associated with South Asia.
TheLakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute at Harvard University engages professors and trainees through interdisciplinary programs to advance and deepen the mentor and research study on worldwide concerns appropriate to South Asia.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: March 6, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Research subjects can cover any duration of South Asian history or modern South Asia.
ScholarshipAward: Total stipend for one scholastic year: $40,000 Health insurance coverage as much as $5,000and big salami economy travel costs from South Asia to Boston will likewise be supplied (for individuals living in South Asia just).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Candidates need to have the ability to offer proof of effective conclusion of their PhD by June of the year of visit, and need to have gotten their PhD within the previous 5 years. Scholars who have actually not had previous chances to gain access to Harvard’s resources and who have actually mainly been informed at organizations in South Asia will be focused on.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply:
- Visitand submit the Online Application Form.
- Fill out and submit the SAI Fellowship Cover Sheet to the Online Application Form.
- Upload a five-page, double-spaced research study strategy to the Online Application Form.
- Upload an upgraded curriculum vitae, which notes your scholastic degrees (consisting of disciplines and the dates the degrees were gotten), your publications and research study discussions, and any previous grants and/ or fellowships to the Online Application Form.
- Upload a composing sample (i.e. one argumentation chapter) to the Online Application Form.
- Two recommendation letters must be emailed straight by recommenders to Jee Soo Kang, Program Coordinator by the due date, with “SAI South Asia Visiting Fellowships Recommendation” and the candidate’s name in the subject line.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.