TheDepartment of River Ecology and Conservation at Senckenberg (Gelnhausen) in cooperation with the Faculty of Biology at the University of Duisburg-Essen is welcoming applications for PhD Scholarship Funding (StreamEcology) inGermany International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
TheSenckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung (SGN) belongs to the Leibniz Association and is based in Frankfurt am Main,Germany SGN performs nature research study with nearly 800 workers and research study organizations in 7 federal states. SGN likewise helps the UNESCO World Heritage Site „GrubeMessel”.
- ApplicationDeadline: February21, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the Faculty of Biology.
- ScholarshipAward: What is awaiting you?
- A scholarship financing (1.200,- EUR/month plus an aid for the product expenses) readily available for 3 years, beginning July 1st, 2018
- The possibility to accomplish a postgraduate degree at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- An fascinating job in a globally prominent research study organization
- The chance to comply with associated research study tasks
- The chance to get experience in the abovementioned research study subjects
- The celebration to construct a network with researchers in interdisciplinary fields.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- Master degree in Stream Ecology or an associated field
- Solid background in Freshwater (Macro-) Ecology and Zoology (ideally benthic invertebrates)
- Advanced abilities in the analysis of (big) environmental datasets
- Very excellent composed and oral interaction abilities
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Very excellent composed and oral interaction abilities.
How to Apply: Please send your application till February 21 st, 2018 by email (accessory in a single pdf file), discussing the referral of this position (ref. #04-18001) and consisting of a letter detailing your viability and inspiration, comprehensive CV, all records and grades, contact information of 2 possible recommendations, a summary of your Master’s or Diploma thesis and, if readily available, a list of publications to the address listed below:
SenckenbergGesellschaft für Naturforschung
60325Frankfurt am Main
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.