The ASEAN European Academic University Network (ASEA-UNINET) is thrilled to use its Research Grant for Indonesian, Thai and Vietnamese students. The grants are readily available to pursue research in the field of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts.
The goal of the grants is to support Graduates, Postgraduates, PhD and postdocs students who wish to pursue research program.
The ASEAN European Academic University Network (ASEA-UNINET) is a network of universities, including European and south-east Asian universities. It wased established by universities from Austria, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam with the objective of promoting the constant internationalisation of education and research.
ApplicationDeadline: March31, 2018
CourseLevel: Grants are readily available to pursue research program.
StudySubject: Grants are granted in the fields of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts.
ScholarshipAward: Supplementary grant, own funds are needed
- Monthly grant rate
- For graduates, postgraduates: 1.050 EUR
- For postdocs: 1.150 EUR
- Accommodation, insurance coverage
- It is possible for OeAD scholarship holders to book lodging (dorm room or house) with the OeAD Housing workplace. The month-to-month expenses are:
month-to-month lease: 220 to 480 EUR (depending upon the facilities)
month-to-month administrative charge: 18 EUR
OeAD scholarship holders have to have medical insurance that is accepted by the Austrian authorities for the period of their stay inAustria The OeAD can assist with securing such insurance coverage. The month-to-month expenses can differ, at the minute you ought to determine 55 to 200 EUR (depending upon your age, scholarship classification and state of health).
- Scholarship holders need to pay the expenses for lodging and insurance coverage themselves.
- Scholarship holders are excuseded from paying tuition costs.
- Scholarship holders from non-European establishing nations will likewise get a travel costs aid of max. 730 EUR.
Nationality: Applicants from Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam are qualified to use for the grants.
Number of Scholarships: Number of grants are not provided.
Scholarship can be taken inAustria
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants from Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam are qualified to use for the grants.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be Graduates, Postgraduates, PhD Student or post docs.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have a great understanding of English and/ or German.
How to Apply:.
- The following files need to be published to the online application.
- Research proposition (5-10 pages)
- [The candidate’s proposition for an ingenious research task ought to concentrate on particular research concerns, and include a clear and comprehensive description of the research instructions and goals along with the methodological technique. It must consist of:
- A clear issue description
- Expected outcomes
- Methodological technique (research style, research concerns, research technique)
- Literature evaluation (incl. referrals)
- list of the candidate’s publications (if currently readily available) or certifications to do the research in concern.]
- Written approval of the manager at the Austrian host university.
- Two recommendation letters by university speakers. For these recommendation letters no particular kind is needed; nevertheless, they should bear the letterhead, date and signature of the individual advising the candidate along with the stamp of the university/ department and should not be older than 6 months at the time of application.
- The scan of your passport (page with name and picture).
- The scan of all university graduation certificates along with a German or English translation.