TheChina Scholarship Council (CSC) and University of Queensland (UQ) are thrilled to provide its PhD Scholarship for Chinese students to pursue postgraduate research study. The scholarship covers living allowance, medical insurance in Australia, one return airline tickets from China to Australia, and your Australian trainee visa application costs.
The objective of the scholarship is to supply assistance and research study training for students from a large range of universities in China through the ‘CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship’.
TheUniversity of Queensland (UQ) is a research study university mainly situated in Queensland’s capital city,Brisbane As among Australia’s leading universities, UQ is regularly ranked initially for organisation administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
- Application due date: December 1, 2017
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue postgraduate research study and PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: CSC Scholarship financing covers living allowance, medical insurance in Australia, one return airline tickets from China to Australia, and your Australian Student Visa application costs. Successful candidates who are provided a location in the University’s PhD program and supported by their School will likewise get a UART (University of Queensland Research Training) Tuition Fee Offset that covers your PhD tuition costs for 4 years.
- Nationality: Chinese Students are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from China are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a previous year degree.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- Apply to UQ
- Before you can use for the CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship, you should initially be provided a location in The University of Queensland’s PhD program. Students wanting to use for admission to UQ must follow the ways to use procedure.
- You must plainly keep in mind that you are using for a CSC-UQ Scholarship in the application kind. Enrolling schools and institutes have rigorous closing dates for CSC-UQ PhD scholarship applications.
- Applyfor the CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship.
- Applicants must get in touch with the CSC Scholarship Liaison officer at their university in China for support with their application.
- The choice requirements, application kind and CSC Employer Reference is offered to download from the CSC site.
- Applicants must use to the CSC for the optimum scholarship period of 4 years.
- Please do not send your CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship application to The University of Queensland, it can just be accepted and processed by the CSC.
- VisitingResearchers and Postdoctoral Fellows-
- If you mean to come to UQ to finish short-term research study as a Visiting Researcher or a Postdoctoral Fellow please call your suggested school or institute, information can be discovered here.
- A Visiting Researcher or Postdoctoral Fellow will not be registered at UQ on an official program of research study; for that reason the procedure to use for this kind of positioning is various.