TheUniversity of Newcastle is supplying the ASEANExcellence Scholarships for trainees who wish to study in Australia
TheUniversity of Newcastle, informally referred to as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university that bears a function to provide a remarkable trainee experience, preparing graduates for life in a significantly interconnected society and to serve the areas by taking research study that matters to the world and bringing the worldwide proficiency house.
Why select to study at the Universityof Newcastle? The trainees at the University of Newcastle will have access to first-rate programs, motivating and collective knowing environments, and chances to put theory into practice with real-world experiences. They permitted knowing from enthusiastic and skilled mentor personnel that have strong market connections and proficiency. At the University of Newcastle, trainees have an opportunity to acquire useful work experience as part of their research study, construct a more substantial relationship with regional, local, and nationwide market partners, and the chance to grow their expert network.
ApplicationDeadline: 6 February 2022
- University or Organization: Universityof Newcastle
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: AU$10,000
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN nations
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Hold a passport from one of the eligible “ASEAN” nations: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam.
- Be beginning research study in a qualified undergrad or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University
- Be an International full-fee paying trainee.
- Be beginning in a qualified program at an Australian or Online school as suggested in your Letter of Offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to need to take admissionat theuniversity financial assistance positions will be immediately granted to trainees who have actually gotten a deal to study in a qualified, non-quota program and who will begin studying with the University of Newcastle
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to need to send a scholastic records, conclusion certificate, passport biometric page
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to need to satisfy the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to need to meet the language requirementsof the university.
The grant is valued at AU$10,000 for each year of research study under full-time research study load, allocated over each course taken (pro-rata with an authorized load decrease on program strategy, credits exemptions, development or wellness premises).