If you are a global trainee and wish to get a greater degree in the UK, then you can use for this PhD Studentships at the University of Leicester for the scholastic session 2022/2023
The financing program is developed to support appealing prospects interested in studying for a PhD degree in Caring for the Healthcare Workforce Post- COVID-19 at the university.
Overthe last thirteen years, the University of Leicester has actually gotten luxury scores for mentor quality. It is a first-rate organization committed to worldwide quality, game-changing research study, and motivating mentor.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leicester? Leicester University uses innovative and useful courses in a wide variety of locations, along with a growing research study culture. It likewise supplies trainees with a range of chances for profession development and expert advancement.
ApplicationDeadline: September 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Respiratory Sciences
- CourseLevel: PhD degree
- Awards: Annual stipend+ tuition charge waiver+ research study training assistance grant
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and worldwide trainees
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the Department of Health Sciences.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, trainees need to need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have a master’s degree from an acknowledged university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the studentships, prospects need to need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University ofLeicester After being signed up, they can usefor this award.
- SupportingDocuments: Withthe application, please consist of: CV, individual declaration, degree certificates, and records of research study currently finished and if possible records to date of research study presently being carried out.
- AdmissionRequirements:For taking admission, trainees are needed to satisfy the entry requirements of their picked program.
- LanguageRequirement: Provide proof of English language efficiency if relevant.
TheUniversity of Leicester will supply tuition charges, a stipend of ₤15,609 per year and a training allowance of ₤ 5,500