The MCI Management Center Innsbruck is providing Attractive Scholarships for ExecutiveMBA Students will get financing of 4,725 euros for Executive Master’s in International Business Online program.
MCI Management Center Innsbruck is an independently arranged company school in Innsbruck, Austria, providing research study programs resulting in Bachelor and Master degrees in addition to Executive Master programs (MBA, MSc, LL.M.), Executive Certificate programs, Management workshops, Customized programs and research study.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: July 27, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing executive master’s program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of International Business.
- ScholarshipAward: Students will get financing of 4,725 euros for your Executive Master’s in International Business Online program.
- Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Candidates are welcome to use for a number of scholarships simultaneously, yet can be given just one of them.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- Curriculum vitae with matching files of the primary phases (scholastic records, certificates, and so on)
- Motivational letter for using for the scholarship for the International Business MBA Online (max. 0,5– 1 page).
- Mid- term profession objectives (max. 0,5– 1 page).
- Essay detailing the candidate’s inspiration for registering in the research study program International Business MBA Online (> 1000 words).
- Proof of a sufficient command of English: TOEFL (minutes. 92) or IELTS (minutes. 6.5)
How to Apply:
Please send application through e-mail.