IICPCollege is using full and partial Pat & Rose Jennings MA Scholarship for the year2018 This scholarship is readily available to trainees of all citizenships.
IICP is a college of instructional quality for a large range of recognized and confirmed courses in counselling, psychiatric therapy and associated fields, provided by dedicated, extremely certified speakers in an inviting and helpful environment.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to discover Master’s Level 9 Degree in Pluralistic Counseling and Psychotherapy.
- ScholarshipAward: Full Scholarship covering 100% of program charges and Partial scholarship covering 50% of program charges.
- Nationality: Available to trainees of all citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available to trainees of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
This 2 year program will be of interest to practicing therapists who want to extend their existing credentials in counselling and psychiatric therapy to Master’s level.
- An honours degree, Level 8 on The National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), in counselling and psychiatric therapy or equivalent and proof of conclusion of 50 hours of individual treatment and 100 hours of monitored medical practice.
- An honours degree, Level 8 on the NFQ, plus an expert diploma in counselling and psychiatric therapy that consults with IACP/ IAHIP course acknowledgment requirements. The diploma, or comparable need to have counselling and psychiatric therapy at its core and have a minimum of 450 hours in tutor/student contact over the period of the program.
Learners will be welcomed to an interview with professors as part of the application procedure.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: You must send your application utilizing the online type at the bottom of this page. The due date for applications is 31 st July2018. Your application ought to include:
- Personal essay (approx. 750 -1,000 words) declaration on “How I will use my learning, both as a student and following completion of the programme, to provide support to clients and communities who experience social exclusion.” Submissions can be in Microsoft Word file or pdf format. In this essay it may be valuable to address:.
- YourSelf, and your experience of participation in neighborhood, voluntary or comparable activities;-LRB- *******).
- The reasons you decided to use to IICP;-LRB- *******).
- How you prepare to satisfy your dedication to add to VCS and IICP;-LRB- *******).
- How you prepare to utilize your knowing on conclusion of the program.