TheFairview International School is welcoming applications for B.EdInternational School Teacher Scholarships.
The B.Ed program is a work based degree program used by University College Fairview( UCF) in cooperation with Fairview International School (FIS)) for those interested to pursue a mentor profession in International schools and/or Private schools.
FairviewInternational School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school that wased established in Kuala Lumpur.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing B.Ed training program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of mentor.
- ScholarshipAward: The award of complete and partial scholarships is based upon the early evaluations of the teacher student’s efficiency and mindset. In addition to the scholastic scholarship awards, each teacher student will be offered month-to-month training allowances minimum of RM500 throughout the very first year.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 40 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken inMalaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: STPM/’ A’ level with a difference in English at SPM/’ O’ level, or theUCF Foundation in arts. Applicants’ approval to the course will be based upon:
Passing a literacy test, just like IELTS, carried out at Fairview.
Presentation capability which would be examined throughout the interview.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_3′]);.