–Applications are welcomed for Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship in Sweden for the year2018 International trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship program.
Thescholarship is offered to an individual who is anticipated to function as a great ambassador for Sweden, through his/her management and accountable organisation advancement.
TheStockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI) at the Stockholm School of Economics is a prominent organization which promotes the research studies and research study of the economy in China.
- ApplicationDeadline: August31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field of Business Administration.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship covers the complete tuition charge of 465000 SEK + VAT and consists of literature and mentor product. Additional expenditures connected to journeys, food, lodging or other boarding expenditures are not consisted of.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship program.
- Numberof Scholarships: Each Corporate Partner company is motivated to choose 1-2 leading skills for the scholarshi One recipient of the scholarship is chosen each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
The prospects are preferably high-potential supervisors:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a tested record of effective management
- Who would take advantage of constructing a strong network in Scandinavia
- With(a minimum of) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 5 years pertinent work experience
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have excellent English abilities.
How to Apply: Nominate here, prior to August 31, 2018.
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_4′]);.