TheUniversity of Otago is happy to use its Bamforth PostgraduateScholarship The scholarship is readily available for New Zealand trainees to pursue master and PhD program.
The goal of the scholarship is motivating research study in the history, literature and culture of Scotland, and the impact of Scottish migration to New Zealand and in other places.
TheUniversity of Otago is a college university situated in Dunedin, Otago, NewZealand It ratings extremely for typical research study quality, and in 2006 was 2nd just to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated scholastic scientists it uses.
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue master’s and PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the fields used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Scholarship will cover the following:
- NZ $13,000 stipend per year plus domestic Master’s tuition charge wavier (omits trainee service charges); NZ $25,000 stipend per year plus domestic PhD tuition charge waiver (omits trainee service charges).
Numberof Scholarships: Varies– the scholarship will be used based on readily available funds
Scholarship can be taken in NewZealand,
Eligibility: The following requirements should be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Obtaining their very first masters or doctoral credentials.
- Domestic trainees.
- Undertaking research study associated to Scotland.
- Selection is based primarily on scholastic benefit and the candidate’s capacity for research study.
Nationality: NewZealand candidates are qualified to request the scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applications for masters scholarships are made online through the eVision website. The application type will be readily available through an alert, see the “When to Apply” area listed below.
- When to use:
- Applications for Research Master’s scholarships ought to happen either:
- When making an application for admission (if the degree is by thesis just, or if the thesis will start immediately)– you will get an alert in your eVision website after making an application for admission to your program, welcoming you to request a scholarship.
- Just prior to the thesis element will start (normally at the start of the 2nd year for a master’s degree by documents and thesis)– you will get an alert in your eVision website after registering in your thesis paper.
- Applications for doctoral scholarships are made online through the eVision website and can be made at whenever of the year. Once you have actually looked for admission to your program you will get an alert in your trainee portal welcoming you to request a scholarship.
ApplicationDeadline: Applicants can use anytime.