TheUniversity of Nottingham Malaysia Campus now wants to welcomes candidates for MPhil and PhD Engineering Scholarship program. The scholarship is specifically open for the nationals ofMalaysia The overall financing readily available for this position for 3 years deserves more than RM200,000
The position is for 3 years (1 year MPhil probation in the very first circumstances) and, if proper, might be connected to the endeavor of PhD degree.
The objective of the scholarship is to assist skilled trainees who require helps to attain their preferred future.
TheUniversity of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is a franchise of the University ofNottingham The university is positioned in Malaysia.
CourseLevel:Thescholarship is readily available to pursue MPhil and PhD program.
StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in mechanical, products and production Engineering.
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The overall financing readily available for this position for 3 years deserves more than RM200, 000.
Numbersof Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants needs to be a Malaysian
- Possesses a postgraduate MSc degree (Distinction/ Merit) or undergraduate MEng/BEng degree (First/ 2nd upper class) in Materials/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Biomedical Sciences or other associated disciplines
- An proper English Language credentials
- Evidenceof an ability for research study
- Possess an excellent command of English, both spoken and composed
- Possess excellent interaction and social abilities
- Possess own transportation with legitimate owning licence and ready to take a trip (primarily within KL and Selangor)
- Other required qualities consist of the capability to work individually and to be proactive and resourceful
Nationality: Malaysian candidates can obtain the scholarship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have postgraduate degree.
How to Apply:Applicants can use through e-mail.
- Please email your CV, complete scholastic records and abstract of your last year job straight to Dr Tshai Kim Yeow at kim-yeow. tshai-at- nottingham.edu.my
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is September 15, 2017.