TheCurtin University is providing Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social PolicyScholarship The scholarship will be granted to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework trainee endeavor research studies in the location( s) of economics or social policy.
TheBankwest Curtin Economics Centre’s Economics and Social Policy Scholarship is to support expanding access to tertiary education for those generally underrepresented at university and who might take advantage of monetary help to participate in University.
CurtinUniversity (previously called Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research study university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Humanities, Science & Engineering, Faculty of Business and Law, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Health Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship will offer the following assistance for the regular anticipated period of the degree approximately an optimum of 3 years: An overall worth of $15,000 paid as a money stipend of $2,500 per term. The quantity can be utilized at the recipient’s discretion to contribute to academic associated expenditures
- Nationalities: Australian and New Zealand people are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Australian and New Zealand people are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill all the following requirements to be thought about for the Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship:
Australian resident, Australian long-term homeowner, Australian long-term humanitarian visa holder (PHV), or New Zealand resident
Enrolled full-time (100 credits) in a Curtin Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree as at the scholarship closing date
Residing within Australia
Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50
Be able to show interest/passion for economics and social policy
Be from a low socio-economic background and have the ability to demonstate monetary requirement
Not presently hold a market sponsored scholarship
Available to participate in BCEC’s occasions and activities, and get involved in media and marketing engagements where needed
How to Apply:
- Complete the application kind online
- Application kind can be conserved at any point of the procedure
- Multiple scholarships can be looked for at one time
- Tips on the best ways to finish your application can be discovered under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships site