TheIstanbul Aydin University is welcoming applications for International Scholarships to study partner’s, undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees of IAU. Scholarships are offered to trainees presently signed up at the Istanbul Aydin University.
TheIstanbul Aydin University is a personal university based on May 18, 2007, in Istanbul, Turkey by extension of its predecessor, the occupation college of Anadolu BIL that existed given that September 26, 2003.
The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: Open
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degree program.
- StudySubject: All topics
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inTurkey
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to international trainees.
AchievementScholarships are provided to studying effective trainees of Associate’s, Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctorate degrees of IAU, who have actually finished at least 1 term and are signed up trainees with records.
Students whose Grade Point Average (GPA) is listed below 2.50 can not obtain the scholarships.
Thescholarship application is examined based upon a scale of 100.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
DocumentsRequired for Scholarship Application
- Fillin the Scholarship Application type by publishing your Picture,
- Upload the referral letter supplied by the academician (at least 1)
- Upload your Certificates and/or files showing your presence to the Social and Cultural Activities
- Upload your Grade Point Average (GPA) (Transcript)
- Write your Cover Letter
How to Apply:
Applications can just be made online. Applicants are needed to send and publish the required files to the application system.