BarclaysBank Ghana and the University of Professional Studies, Accra are providing Barclays Tertiary Scholarship Programme for pursuing undergraduate programme.
The goal of the scholarship is to motivate and support trainees pursuing programs that are crucial to federal government and nationwide advancement program.
TheUniversity of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) is a public university that offers both scholastic and company expert education inGhana With fifty (50) years of experience, the University has actually gotten a track record as the earliest expert accountancy and management tuition company having a number of its items in crucial management positions in Ghana and somewhere else.
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study the topics used by the university.
Scholarship can be taken inGhana
- Must be Ghanaian
- Must be a continuing trainee of UPSA (Level200– 400)
- Must have exceptional scholastic record– a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Must have the ability to show monetary requirement
- Must include a declaration of intent. (Essay)
- Must fill an application type.
- Must offer 2 referees, one from your Faculty
- Tenure of scholarship for recipient trainee is for one scholastic year renewable. Selection for the next scholastic year scholarship nevertheless is not an automated assurance.
- Student recipients will have to open a Barclays Ignition Account (StudentAccount) into which funds will be paid out.
Nationality: Ghanaian trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous degree.
How to Apply: Download type, print and send a finished application type with all supporting files to the Financial Aid Unit (FAU), Room 108, LBC. Only shortlisted candidates will be spoken with.
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is September 22, 2017.