TheUniversity of Oslo is inviting candidates for its Doctoral Research Fellowship for InternationalStudents The position is part of the research task Back to the Sustainable Future: Visions of Sustainability in the History of Design (BaSF) moneyed by the Research Council of Norway.
The goal of the fellowship is to support worldwide trainees to pursue PhD Research Fellowship in Design History.
TheUniversity of Oslo is the earliest university in Norway, situated in the Norwegian capital ofOslo It is greatest ranked academic and research organization, with 28 000 trainees and 7000 workers.
CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue PhD Research program.
StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of Design History.
ScholarshipAward: Fellowship will cover the following:
- Salary NOK 436 900– 490 900 per year depending upon certifications in a position as PhD Research fellow, (position code 1017).
- An expertly stimulatinging workplace.
- Attractive well-being advantages.
Numberof Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Applicants needs to hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in a location pertinent to the subject of the doctoral argumentation.TheMaster’s Degree needs to have been acquired by the time ofapplication The Master’s degree should consist of a thesis of at least 30 ECTS.
- Fluent oral and written interaction abilities in English.
- Personal viability and inspiration for the position.
Nationality: International trainees are qualified to look for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a Master’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have proficient oral and written interaction abilities in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through online:
- Theapplication needs to consist of:
- Cover letter declaration of inspiration and research interests.
- A job description, consisting of development strategy (3 -5 pages, see Template for task descriptions).
- CurriculumVitae (total list of education, positions, teaching experience, administrative experience and other certifying activities, consisting of a total list of publications).
- Transcriptof records of your Master’s degree.
- Listof referral individuals: 2-3 recommendations (name, relation to the prospect, email and telephone number).
- Theapplication with accessories should be provided in our electronic recruiting system, please follow the link “online application”.
- Foreign candidates are encouraged to connect a description of their University’s grading system. Please note that files must be in English (or a Scandinavian language).
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is September 30, 2017.