TheRoyal Holloway, University of London is happy to use Bedford SocietyScholarships The scholarships are granted to brand-new full-time masters trainees with Home/ EU status in any subject, omitting the MBA.
RoyalHolloway, University of London, officially integrated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research study university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 13, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing full-time master’s program, omitting the MBA.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships are used as a tuition cost waiver of ₤ 7,000
- Nationalities: UK/EU trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 3 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to UK/EU trainees.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have undergraduate degree.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Once you’ve accepted your deal to research study at Royal Holloway the application kind will be offered in your candidate website.