TheBielefeld Graduate School in History and Sociology is welcoming applications for 6 scholarships for international potential doctoral scientists beginning in 1 April 2019.
TheBielefeld University wased established in 1969 with a specific research study task and an objective to offer top quality research-oriented mentor. With significant goals to reform almost every location of college, the University has actually made important contributions to instructional reform in Germany and maintains its interdisciplinary, ingenious and reform-oriented character to this day.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue postgraduate degree program.
- StudySubject: Both the broad variety of research study and mentor capabilities in history and sociology at Bielefeld University in addition to familiarity with the existing state of research study assurances that a big spectrum of argumentation jobs can be monitored. In history, thematic fields vary from ancient to modern history and from political, social and cultural history to the relative history of modern-day societies, in addition to multinational and worldwide history. In sociology, guidance can be supplied in thematic locations such as world society research studies, social inequality, social policy, migration research studies, sociology of networks or organisations and occupations, simply among others. Chairs in government, didactics of social sciences and social sociology even more extend the scope of possible guidance. Teaching and supervisory capabilities overlap in a substantial variety of thematic fields.
- ScholarshipAward: They have a period of 3 years and consist of a stipend of EUR 1.365,- each month.
- Nationality: These scholarships are readily available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 6 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are readily available for international students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants should hold a degree in the social sciences or the liberal arts, e.g. in history, sociology, social sociology, government, didactics of social sciences, gender research studies, Inter-AmericanStudies (IAS) or History, Philosophy and Sociology of Science (HPSS). Since courses in the degree program might be performed in either English or German, you should have competent abilities in among these 2 languages.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Since courses in the degree program might be performed in either English or German, you should have competent abilities in among these 2 languages.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- The short profile (design template),
- Covering letter (600 words max.) (standards),
- CurriculumVitae (1,000 words max.), (standards)
- Project description (standards)
- University records (Master’s certificate or a declaration from your assessment workplace that you have actually effectively finished your Master’s research studies. All your grades, consisting of the grade for your Master’s thesis, should be shown in this declaration.)