-Scientists and clinical organizations all over the world are welcomed to provide and choose the most competent prospects for the 2019 L’Or éal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards, up until 13 July 2018.
UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural company. It looks for to construct peace through global cooperation in Education, the Sciences andCulture UNESCO’s programs add to the accomplishment of the Sustainable Development Goals specified in Agenda 2030, embraced by the UN General Assembly in 2015.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July13, 2018
- CourseLevel: Awards are offered for female researchers.
- StudySubject: For the very first time, the 2019 Awards will designate 5 exceptional researchers in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- ScholarshipAward: Each of the Award Laureates will get EUR100,000
- Nationality: Scientists and clinical organizations all over the world are qualified.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Paris, France
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Awards are offered for candidates each working in among the following areas: Africa and the Arab States, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America & NorthAmerica Scientists and clinical organizations all over the world are qualified.
EntranceRequirements: The prospect needs to
- Be acknowledged for her individual clinical quality amongst the global clinical neighborhood
- Be actively included in clinical research study
- Be included in any field of the Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Not be straight or personally included in the For Women in Science program, as a jury member or otherwise, in any nation.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: In order to choose a prospect, please follow the registration treatment on the For Women in Science platform available. From the site, you will have the ability to publish all the required files in order to send the election. Please keep in mind that election files should be sent by midnight on 13 July 2018 (France GMT/UTC + 2h). Only finished elections gotten through the platform by this due date will be thought about.
You might choose numerous prospects or re-nominate a prospect you provided in the past.