-TheVrije Universiteit Brussel is pleased to provide PhD Scholarship within the Faculty of Engineering in Electronics and informatics beginning on 1 October2018 International trainees are qualified to look for this scholarship.
TheVrije Universiteit Brussel is a worldwide oriented university in Brussels, the heart ofEurope By providing premium research study and personalized education, the VUB wishes to make an active and dedicated contribution to a much better society. That is our objective.
Masteringthe Dutch language is suggested. Candidates who are not proficient in Dutch needs to be prepared to enhance their Dutch language efficiency to the B2 level.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 4, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted within the Faculty of Engineering– Electronics and informatics. The prospect will integrate these jobs with PhD- research study in one of the list below domains:
- SecurityDesign for the Internet of Things
- Hardware elements of Smart Embedded Devices
- Embedded AI and ingrained vision
The research study subject will be selected with regard for the interest and the background of the prospect.
ScholarshipAward: As a worker of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel your days will be invested in a vibrant, varied and multilingual environment. Both our schools are set within green sanctuaries on the borders of the centre of the capital of Flanders, Belgium andEurope This centre, with all its chances, is within your reach by public transportation in under half an hour.
Depending on your experience and scholastic benefits you will get a wage on one of the pay scales set by the federal government. Hospitalisation cover and totally free usage of public transportation for travel to and from work are basic conditions of work. If you would rather cycle to work, settlement is likewise offered for that. Both schools have comprehensive sporting centers which are at your disposal and a nursery is within strolling range.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to look for this scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to look for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Masterin Science, Industrial Sciences or Engineering with a requirements associated to Electronics and informatics.
- Excellent pedagogical abilities.
- Excellent research study capabilities.
- The prospect is anticipated to back the instructional vision of the university (complete text offered on the university site).
- Female prospects are especially motivated to use.
- Masteringthe Dutch language is suggested. Candidates who are not proficient in Dutch needs to be prepared to enhance their Dutch language efficiency to the B2 level.
- Every very first consultation relies on the effective efficiency of a mentor session.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Masteringthe Dutch language is suggested. Candidates who are not proficient in Dutch needs to be prepared to enhance their Dutch language efficiency to the B2 level.
How to Apply: Applications can just be sent online (by means of the site of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
All applications need to at least consist of the following accessories:
- A short CV
- A succinct declaration of the factor for using consisting of the description about the advancement of future research study