TheRuta Sechaba Foundation is granting full (100%) tuition scholarship for Black SouthAfricans All scholarships are granted on a yearly basis and all granted scholarships are examined yearly.
The function of the Ruta Sechaba Foundation is to offer, inter alia, kept an eye on financial backing for academic functions to Black South Africans (as specified in the BEE Act and Codes of Good Practice).
TheRuta Sechaba Foundation was developed in 2016 to offer scholarships, bursaries and awards to certifying students at Curro or Curro- handled schools. The PSG Group BEE Education Trust is the preliminary donor to theFoundation The PSG Group BEE Education Trust wased established by the PSG Group in2006 The objective of the Trust is to offer monitored financial backing for academic functions to Black South African people. The PSG Group BEE Education Trust has actually determined the Ruta Sechaba Foundation, and Curro as its essential partner in education, to help in accomplishing this goal.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for brand-new students from Grades 8 to 11 and Existing students from Grades 8 to 12
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to discover any of the topics provided.
- Scholarshi p Award: The scholarship will consist of all school charges, the purchase of a tablet, registration charges, connection charges, stationery expenses as offered by the school and all scholastic trips arranged by the school. The scholarship will not cover hostel charges, consistent expenses, everyday transportation to and from school, extramural activities, sports expenses and other sundry quantities due by the parent/guardian from time to time
- Nationality: Available to South Africans just.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for Black South Africans.
EntranceRequirements: Only students who fulfill the following requirements will be thought about:
- Attaining a total aggregate of 60% or above in the most recent scholastic report;-LRB- *******).
- Attaining a minimum of 60% in Mathematics and English in the most recent scholastic report (hereinafter described as ‘MinimumAcademic Standards’).
How to Apply: All candidates are needed to finish an application kind and send all the needed info in order to be thought about qualified to get ascholarship Applications open on 25 June 2018 and close at 17: 00 on 3 August2018 Please send the finished application forms to capitecbank-at-curro. co.za.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate/ID (brand-new students just)
- Copy of student’s newest development report
- Copy of moms and dads’/ legal guardian’s ID
- Proof of home earnings