The brand-new I am Northumbria Global EU Scholarship is now readily available available for the year2018 Up to 8 Undergraduate EU trainees can gain from a scholarship worth as much as ₤ 9,250 to assist pay tuition charges and living expenses.
TheNorthumbria University is a university situated in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East ofEngland A previous polytechnic, it was developed as one of the brand-new universities in1992 It belongs to the University Alliance and the 2nd University of Newcastle.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to find out any of the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The University will be granting 5 scholarships of ₤ 9,250 and 3 scholarships of ₤ 4,625 to EU trainees who begin a full-time undergraduate program in September 2018.
- Nationality: Students from EU nations are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 8 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from EU nations are qualified to use.
TheEU nations are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
EntranceRequirements: You should fulfill the list below conditions to contend for among the 8 readily available scholarships:
- You should be generally resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- You should accept a deal made by the University through UCAS as either a company or insurance coverage option. Please keep in mind that trainees holding both conditional and genuine deals are qualified to go into
- You should be signing up with Year 1 of an Undergraduate program beginning in September 2018
- You should not have actually formerly studied at the University
- You should not be signing up with the University through an expression arrangement
- Employees, representatives or professionals of Northumbria University are not qualified
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are welcomed to make a video of not than 30 seconds in period which ought to handle the following concerns:.
- Why do they think about Northumbria and the city of Newcastle the very best option for European trainees?
- Videos should be sent by Friday 03 August 2018 by 17: 00 BST.
- Applicants needs to not send videos straight to theUniversity Videos needs to be submitted to a video streaming service such as You Tube orVimeo The URL for the uploaded video ought to then be sent to the University.
- Video material should be completely the candidate’s own initial work and should not consist of Restricted Content.
- By sending a video, candidates grant Northumbria a minimal around the world, royalty-free licence and right to transfer, disperse, openly carry out and show and make acquired works from the video consisting of showing the video on Northumbria’s site and other social networks channels.
- Applicants concur that they will endeavour to guarantee that their videos will stay on the video streaming service for at least a twelve (12) month duration.
- SuccessfulApplicants accept offer Northumbria with a copy of their initial video.
- Reasons why an application has actually not achieved success will not be offered.