TheBIMM Institute Dublin and IMRO Announce Diploma in Music Business Scholarship to study inIreland The institute awards one trainee the chance to study on this brand-new year-long Diploma course totally free of charge.
This a part-time course and is created to use trainees an useful capability specifically created with future business owners and work in mind consisting of Music Promotion and Marketing, Artist Management, Tour Management, Physical and Digital Music Distribution, e-commerce in the Music Industry, Music Publishing and Recording, Live Music Events and Touring.
IMRO’s Mission is to Protect, promote and establish the collection and circulation of music royalties, foster music production and promote the worth of music to the imaginative, cultural and business neighborhoods in Ireland
- ApplicationsDeadline: August24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue diploma program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study Music Business Course.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to look for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Onescholarship is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to look for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
BIMMInstitute Dublin and IMRO are pleased to reveal the BIMM Institute Dublin/IMRODiploma in Music Business Scholarship which will use one trainee the chance to study on this brand-new yearlong Diploma course totally free of charge. Prospective trainees can look for the scholarship by sending an application at info-at-bimm. ie.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Prospective trainees can look for the scholarship by sending an application at info-at-bimm. ie:
- All applications can be made by means of the BIMM Institute Dublin Admissions group. To demand an application type, all you have to do is email the BIMM Institute Dublin Admissions group at info-at-bimm. ie or call +353 1 5133666 The finished application type can be returned by means of e-mail to info-at-bimm. ie. The due date to look for this course is 5 pm on Friday 24 th August 2018.
- Once you have actually used we will call you with the information of your interview. Applicants get a minimum of 10 days’ notification of your arranged interview time. We motivate candidates to bring along any appropriate product which shows their experience in music or the imaginative markets. International applications are welcome and Skype interviews can be set up if candidates are not able to attend their interview.
- BIMM institutes are Ireland’s and Europe’s most linked music colleges, with specialist market tutors, chart-topping alumni and genuinely gifted trainees, throughout 7 amazing areas, with another college opening in Hamburg in October 2018.