We’re getting in touch with kids and teenagers all over the world, from age 5 to 19, to utilize their creativity and develop a poster that shows their concept of ZeroHunger Young minds can be motivated by theWorld Food Day Activity Book that describes exactly what Zero Hunger is everything about, and how everybody has to come together and do something about it to reach this international objective.
Take a picture or scan your poster and send your entry by completing the kind on our site. Remember to do so prior to 9 November 2018!
Three winners in each age classification will be picked by our jury and revealed here inDecember Winners will be promoted by FAO workplaces around the world and get a surprise present bag and Certificate ofRecognition They will likewise include in an exhibit at FAO head office in Rome.
WhoCan Take Part?
TheContest is open to kids and youth in between the ages of 5 and 19, living throughout the world.
The age to state in the entry kind is the one at the time of getting in theContest Minors needs to have the consent of their moms and dads or legal guardians to take part in the Contest.
HowCan I Take Part?
- Participation is totally free of charge.
- The entry duration will start at 12: 00 (CEST) on Monday 21 May 2018 and will close at 12: 00 (CEST) on Friday, 9 November 2018.
- The competitors is divided into the following classifications: 5 to 8, 9 to 12, 13 to 15, and 16 to 19.
- Only one entry must be sent per individual. Multiple entries from a single person will lead to disqualification.
- Poster entries might be drawn, painted or sketched utilizing pens, pencils, crayons or charcoal, or utilizing oil, acrylic or watercolour paint, in addition to multimedias. Digitally produced art work is likewise allowed. No photos are permitted.
- Poster entries might or might not consist of text. If text is utilized, no greater than 25 words or 100 characters can be accepted. Languages allowed consist of: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Japanese.
- All art work should be initial and needs to not consist of photographic images of the Contestant or other individual info.
- All individuals are motivated to check out the WorldFood Day style in the WorldFood Day Activity Book Younger kids might wish to discover together with a moms and dad or instructor.
- Posters can just be sent utilizing the entry kind supplied. All fields in the Contest entry kind should be finished and after submitting the poster style, the ENTER button needs to be clicked. Younger kids might require aid from an adult in making their online submission.
- Working on an A4 sheet or an 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches sheet is advised, to make it simpler for you to scan and upload your poster style. If your poster is bigger, you might need to take a digital image of the work and upload the image file.
- Only digital files conserved as a JPEG will be accepted and submissions should be made through the online kind supplied– please do not send out in physical posters.
- Onlythe shortlisted candidates will be alerted by e-mail by 5 December 2018.
- 15 posters in each classification (60 posters) will be picked for the shortlist by the screening committee prior to 5 December2018 Shortlisted prospects will get a certificate for this accomplishment.
- Three winning poster styles will be picked as finalists by a jury in each classification.
- The leading 3 poster styles in all classifications will be revealed on the World Food Day site.
- Winners will be promoted on FAO social networks and by FAO workplaces around the world.
- Winners will likewise get a Certificate of Recognition and a surprise present bag.
- Inthe occasion that any of the picked winner( s) of any reward is/are disqualified in accordance with these Contest guidelines and/ or the General Rules, Copyright and Privacy, can not be traced, or declines the reward, the reward will be surrendered and it will remain in the sole discretion of FAO to pick whether to award the reward to another qualified entry.
- When winning posters are released, just the very first preliminary, complete household name and nation of origin will be released. No other individual info about the Contestants will be released or shared.