FreetownBusiness School is excitedly waiting for applications from exceptional trainees for its Boot Camp Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The research study award is open to impressive trainees who wish to make an application for the boot camp program in SierraLeone
TheFreetown Business School was established in February 2017 by 3 senior Sierra Leonean Professionals, ChristineSesay, AlfredAkibo-Betts, and VioletAsgill. They concentrate on producing trainees with high scholastic certifications in particular sectors who are set out with little or no useful abilities to run and establish companies.
Why research study at Freetown BusinessSchool? Their objectives are to establish an Institution of Research working together with services on joint research study jobs, providing extremely certified and highly-motivated graduates to the regional labor force, and dealing with schools and colleges to assist raise achievement and goals and to supply details, recommendations, and assistance to students.
- University or Organization: Freetown Business School
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: BootCamp
- Award: Le 3,500,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: SierraLe one
- The award can be taken in SierraLeone
- EligibleCountries: S ierra Leone
- Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Applicants should be devoted and dedicated to participate in all sessions, take part and follow all guidelines
- Applicants who will need to show that they should have the program when finishing the registration type
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make an application for the chance.
, trainees need to need to total the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Students need to need to send the scholastic records of all the previous school participated in and copy of nationwide ID card.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to hold a Bachelor Degree or a Tertiary Education Diploma
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants need to be proficient in spoken and composed English.
TheFreetown Business School will supply the quantity of Le 3,500,000 and will cover the 6 (6) day extensive bootcamp (consisting of tea/lunch breaks; course products and assistance) and post-boot camp assistance activities to individuals (recruitment, tracking and advisory).