LeeWoo Sing College is using the Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Outstanding Talent Admission Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program intends to support Mainland, Taiwan, HongKong or Macau trainees beginning in the bachelor’s degree program.
LeeWoo Sing College is among the brand-new colleges of the Chinese University of Hong Kong that focuses on establishing leaders for Hong Kong, the mainland, and the world. It has a versatile credit unit system, a distinct college system, multilingual curricula, an abundant China experience, and international viewpoints
Why pick to study at LeeWoo Sing College? The Lee Woo Sing College, associated with among the world’s leading universities, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, supports trainees with both specialized understanding and knowledge for life. The College offers substantial focus to the spirit of ‘Harmony’ aiming to produce a neighborhood that respects individuals and manages things with small amounts. It has top-tier mentor personnel hired internationally with an international vision.
ApplicationDeadline: August27, 2021
- University or Organization: LeeWoo Sing College
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$21,050
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in HongKong
- EligibleCountries: Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in Chinese opera, music, dance and carrying out arts, Culture, painting, calligraphy and visual arts, sports, video games and athletics abilities, Science and technology development
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Be a full-time Year 1 undergraduate trainee from the Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau
- Demonstrated outstanding efficiency or gotten acknowledged award in any unique skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should utilize the application website of CUHK and use. Students for the chance will be chosen on the basis of the preliminary applications by the College Office of Lee Woo Sing College.
- SupportingDocuments: Cover letter, Resume, Personal declaration, Academic certificates, Official records
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have tried ACT or SAT and should have scored 24 0r 1190 respectively to enter CUHK.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates are needed to obtain minimum ratings in the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT– 80
- TOEFL PBT– 500
- IELTS– 6.0
LeeWoo Sing College will cover the very first year half tuition charge (HK$21,050) for trainees.