ThePresident University is inviting prospects to end up being a part of the Bright program for the scholastic session 2020-21
The program is open for domestic trainees who wish to carry out a bachelor’s degree program at the university in Indonesia
Wonderful chance for Indonesian trainees to get a bachelor’s degree throughout Indonesia.
Established in 2001, President University is a personal university which has accreditation and International curriculum, situated inIndonesia It has 4 professors with 16 undergrads programs and 2 post-graduate programs.
Whyat the PresidentUniversity? The university provides an interesting and specific experience for trainees. The function of this university is to support trainees of all levels and throughout all scholastic disciplines.
- University or Organization: PresidentUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% to 100% tuition charges
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Aspirants should have a minimum GPA of 2.80
- Students need to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this instructional award, candidates need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree courseworkat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a copy of colour scanned KTP or trainee ID card, current close-up colour picture in red background, copy of the letter of approval from president university, co-singed by your moms and dad, copy of high school evaluation in the initial language and copy of school evaluation records in the initial language.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to have outstanding scholastic efficiency and previous degree certificate.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to supply the standardized test ratings of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or others.
Benefits: ThePresident University will supply the 50% to 100% tuition charge for trainees.