TheArts Graduate Research International Grant (AGRIG) is started by the University of Melbourne to bring in outstanding trainees for the scholastic year 2020-2021 The program is open for both domestic and international trainees.
The financing program supports the Faculty of Arts Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate scientists to take a trip overseas for at least 2 weeks to carry out research.
The program is open for both domestic and international trainees.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s 2nd earliest universities that uses different degree level programs. It has 13,000 international trainees from over 130 nations around the globe.
Whyat the Universityof Melbourne? TheUniversity prepares candidates to make their own effect, providing education that promotes, resulting in significant professions and the abilities to make extensive contributions to society. Here trainees will get a first-rate education and profession chances in a safe, inviting environment.
ApplicationDeadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- CourseLevel: PhD & Masters by Research
- Award: $2,500– $5,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Approximately 30 each year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to request the grant.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The bursaries are granted for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate scientists.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a graduate scientist registered in the Faculty of Arts,
- Be post-confirmation or within 3 months of your anticipated verification date,
- Be able to show that the designated travel and research activity are vital to the prompt conclusion of your research thesis with strong assistance from your manager.
- Be able to provide a sensible and reasonable budget plan,
- Be making acceptable development and have a reliable prepare for prompt conclusion,
- Have school assistance for 25% of the overall budget plan asked for. Your SchoolFunding will be the source of this contribution, and
- Be able to show that you have actually satisfied all pertinent University policy requirements connecting to your research (such as compliance with the University’s code of conduct for research and trainee travel policy): Principles and Policy of Research Integrity, StudentTravel and Transport Policy (MPF1209) and GraduateResearch Training Policy (MPF1321).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to request the chance, prospects initially need to take admission in the graduate researchAfter that, they need to finish and send the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send a CV, scholastic certificates and records with their applications.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects need to fulfill the entry requirementof their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been carried out in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of an appropriate level of English efficiency. For more details go through the English language requirements page.
The optimum allowance over the period of the candidature (whether in one long journey, or numerous repeat journeys) is Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)– $5,000 and Master by Research (MA)– $2,500