Your Chance to Connect to a Long-Term Network of Emerging Leaders from around the Globe, Who Want To Change the World through Policy Making.
Future Leaders Connect is where special people (aged 18-35) from all over the world join a long term network of emerging policy leaders. You will develop your policy making expertise, make valuable connections and obtain the abilities to get actual impact. Together you’ll discuss important international policy dilemmas in the Houses of Parliament, participate with inspiring leaders, see a number of the UK’s leading international associations and collaborate to create advanced policy recommendations. The abilities, expertise as well as connections you may make through Future Leaders Connect will support one to capture your leadership potential.
We are actually approving applications from people residing in Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, along with great britain.
Complete your on-line application by Sunday May 14, 2017, 23.59pm (GMT).
Who can Apply?
The Programme is open to people of the active nations who fulfill all of the standards below:
• Aged between 18 and 35 years old on the 14 May 2017.
• Be in a position to talk English at IELTS level 6 or same (Generally you’ve a powerful command of the language despite some inaccuracies, improper use and mistakes. You can use and understand fairly complex language, especially in recognizable scenarios).
• Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from November 2017.
• Be based in among the active nations.
• Be accessible to go to the UK for 9 days round the time of 18-27 October 2017.
• The applicant shouldn’t be now employed by the British Council or be an immediate family member of a British Council worker. (In this case immediate family member is described as one’s partner, parents, grandparents, kids, grandchildren, siblings and immediate in-laws (mom-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law and sister-in-law). Adopted children and stepchildren may also be counted as immediate family members.)