The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC) is offering scholarships for high school seniors who are of Asian/Pacific Island tradition. These awards, ranging from $3,000 to $5,000, are given each year to students across the nation for his or her post-secondary education.
USPAACC ‘s assignment will function as the portal to corporate and government contracts, Asian American (includes East, South and Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander) providers, advice about Asian Americans as well as the Asia and Indian Subcontinent markets.
The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC) is the earliest and largest national, non-profit, non partisan organization representing all Asian American and Asian American-associated groups in company, sciences, the arts, sports, schooling, people and community services.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for high school pupils for his or her post secondary education.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to study the areas provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: The sum of the scholarship depends on the patrons’ contributions and changes between $3,000 and $5,000. USPAACC will send the scholarship funds immediately to the school the receiver will attend in the Fall session.
Number of Scholarships: Each year the amount of scholarship awards changes between 10 and 20. In 2016, 19 scholarships were accessible through this program. Over 3,000 applications are received yearly.
Scholarship might be chosen in the USA
Eligibility: Award requirements
- Must be employed to get a full time course of study at an accredited school or university in the United States commencing in the Fall of 2017
- Scholarship cash will soon be paid straight to the receiver’s faculty or university towards the expense of tuition
- Must be utilized towards paying for classes on-campus; on-line classes WOn’t qualify
- USPAACC reserves the privilege to check the truth of the info featured in the submitted program bundle
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and of Asian Pacific Island tradition.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must be
- At least 16 years old at that period of application
- A high school senior
- Of Asian Pacific Island heritage (other than for Bruce Lee Scholarship)
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Beginning full time study at an accredited post secondary educational institution in the United States in Fall 2017
- Able to attend 2017 CelebrAsian Procurement Conference, May 31 – June 2, San Diego, CA
How to Apply: Applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form and attach a 2” x 2” high resolution headshot photograph. Scanned photographs WOn’t be taken. Staple the upper right corner of the picture in the picture area of the use. Scholarship Recipients are requested to:
- Attend the CelebrAsian Procurement Conference in San Diego, CA from May 31 – June 2, 2017. *If unable to attend, must forfeit scholarship award
- Prepare a 2-minute acceptance speech to be delivered in the Awards presentation through the CelebrAsian Procurement Conference
- Spend time with USPAACC staff throughout the seminar so both parties could really get to understand each other
- Write an essay about their experience in the CelebrAsian 2017 Conference within 30 days following the big event and send it to USPAACC.
- Write a Thank You note to the patron of the scholarship and send it to USPAACC.
- Keep USPAACC advised of their faculty life and studies during their first four years in faculty by composing one or more times per year.