TheDepartment of Pediatrics at McGill University is using 2 bursary awards for postgraduate training in a residency program. Awards are open to global Medical medical professionals who are graduates of medical schools noted in the FAIMER Directory.
McGillUniversity is a public research study university in Montreal, Quebec,Canada It was developed in 1821 by royal charter, approved by King George IV of the UnitedKingdom The University bears the name of James McGill, a Montreal merchant from Scotland whose bequest in 1813 formed the university’s precursor, McGill College.
CourseLevel: Awards are readily available for pursuing postgraduate residency training program.
StudySubject: Awards are readily available at the Department of Pediatrics.
ScholarshipAward: $55,000/ year, no advantages
Number of Scholarships: There are 2 bursary awards readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- AlanRoss Academic Bursary Award: The Alan Ross Academic Bursary Award is readily available each year to effective candidates pursuing postgraduate training in a pediatric specialized after having actually finished 3 years of core training in pediatrics, or equivalent. Successful prospects will mean to pursue a scholastic profession in pediatrics upon conclusion of training. This award is for doctors who will be training mainly in research study and who may have a differing degree of scientific contact.
- ClinicalBursary Award in Pediatrics: The Clinical Bursary Award in Pediatrics is readily available each year to effective candidates who want to pursue postgraduate training in a pediatric specialized after having actually finished 3 years of core training in pediatrics or its comparable. The effective prospects will mean to pursue a scholastic profession in pediatrics, upon conclusion of their training. A bulk of the training will include scientific work.
Nationality: International trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Eligible candidates are thought about as follows:
- Graduates of Canadian Medical Schools (NonQuebec).
- InternationalMedical medical professionals who are graduates of medical schools noted in the Email).
Application types and needed files:
- ApplicationForm Part A (to be finished by candidate)
- ApplicationForm Part B (to be finished by the Program Director)
- Updated CV
- ClinicalBursary Award in Pediatrics
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is March 15, 2018.