TheCollege of Technology at the University of Houston is welcoming applications for Tier One Scholarship to pursue the undergraduate program. The scholars program employees and engage high-calibre inbound freshman who can pursue scholastic quality without monetary constraints.
Establishedin 1927, the University of Houston empowers students in their pursuit of knowing, discovery, management, and engagement. Located in a vast metropolitan area, our premier Tier One school supplies students with innovative programs consisting of undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, range and continuing education. Ranked amongst the very best colleges in America, UH is the home of acclaimed professors, ingenious proving ground, has one of the most varied trainee populations in the country, and alumni who have actually ended up being international leaders.
If you have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite rating, and rank in the top 10% of your class, your opportunities of certifying for this scholarship are enhanced.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to find out any of the courses used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: As a Tier One Scholar, you will get financing for 4 years1 of tuition and obligatory charges and the very first 2 years of space and board. Plus, you will be qualified to get a research study abroad stipend and a mentored research study stipend, need to you pick those alternatives. Your total scholarship bundle deserves an overall worth of roughly $65,0002in addition to the indispensable advantages of mentorship, recommending, and friendship that features belonging of the Tier One Scholars neighborhood!
Numberof Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements:
- All inbound freshman are welcomed to use.
- If you have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite rating, and rank in the top 10% of your class, your opportunities of certifying for this scholarship are enhanced.
- TheTier One Scholarship is the University of Houston’s most prominent scholastic scholarship program. Incoming freshman students who have actually shown remarkable scholastic accomplishment, management, and neighborhood engagement are motivated to use. Transfer students and continuing UHstudents are not qualified to use for the Tier One Scholarship.
Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: All inbound freshman are welcomed to use.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The University of Houston will accept comparable ratings on either the ACT or the SAT to fulfill admissions requirements. Equivalencies for UH admissions functions are offered listed below, and they can be accessed through ACT and the CollegeBoard.
How to Apply: In order to be thought about for the Tier One Scholarship, the following components should be total and gotten by 5: 00 pm (CT) on November15, 2017:
- Yourapplication for admission to the University.
- YourTier One Scholarship application.
- A letter of suggestion sent out straight by the recommender to tieronescholar-at- uh.edu. Your letter need to be from a person who understands you well (high school instructor, school administrator, club consultant, and so on).
ApplicationDeadline: The due date for this scholarship is November 15, 2017.