SwanseaUniversity School of Management I-LabResearch Centre welcomes applications for funded PhD research study in Models of Commercialisation through Open Innovation.
SwanseaUniversity is a public research study university situated in Swansea, Wales, UnitedKingdom It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the 4th college of the University of Wales and in 1948 ended up being the very first school university in the UK.
All trainees need to show that they have actually accomplished a particular level of English prior to beginning their program. You will have to offer an identified English language test or certification prior to you can be accepted to Swansea University.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study in Models of Commercialisation through Open Innovation.|
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship covers the complete expense of UK/EU tuition costs, a yearly stipend of ₤14,296 and other research study costs. There are no constraints on the citizenship of prospects, nevertheless, please note that the scholarship just covers UK/EU tuition costs (₤ 4,280).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Candidates must have at least an upper 2nd class (2.1) honours degree in a pertinent discipline (e.g. Business Management) and a master’s degree with a minimum of benefit.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: All trainees need to show that they have actually accomplished a particular level of English prior to beginning their program. You will have to offer an identified English language test or certification prior to you can be accepted to Swansea University.
To use please total and send the following files to Amy Jones:
- Covering letter
- Research proposition
- Academic records
- Academic recommendations (a minimum of 2)
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.