TheUniversity of Salford is providing high-value scholarships to MSc Public Health candidates based upon scholastic benefit.
TheUniversity of Salford, Manchester is a public research study university in Salford, Greater Manchester, England, 1.5 miles west of Manchester city centre.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Public Health.
- ScholarshipAward: 50% of international tuition costs
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EntranceRequirements: Available to full-time, on-campus, self-funding trainees who have actually been examined as international trainees for cost functions and hold a deal of admission for the MSc Public Health[link to course page] Applicants needs to hold a minimum of 2:1 or comparable in an appropriate undergraduate certification.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Once you have actually gotten a deal of admission you then finish the 2018/19Scholarship Application Form
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.