FlindersUniversity in collaboration with BW Businessworld is providing scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships will cover 100% of the tuition charge for a postgraduate coursework organisation degree beginning in Semester Two July 2018 (approximately an optimum of 4 terms research study).
FlindersUniversity is a public university in Adelaide, SouthAustralia Founded in 1966, it was called in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who checked out and surveyed the South Australian shoreline in the early 19 th century.
If your mother tongue is not English you will have to satisfy English language entry requirements in addition to the course requirements.
ApplicationDeadline: May 6, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate coursework organisation degree program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of organisation.
ScholarshipAward: The Flinders BW Businessworld Scholarship is valued at roughly AUD$65,000, and will cover 100% of the tuition charge for a postgraduate coursework organisation degree beginning in Semester Two July 2018 (approximately an optimum of 4 terms research study).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from India are qualified to use.
To register at Flinders as a postgraduate trainee you should satisfy the following scholastic requirements for admission as follows:
- The equivalent of a three-year Australian bachelors degree.
- Some degrees might need work experience to satisfy the entry requirements. A recommendation or declaration from the company will be needed.
- Special requirements use to the four-year Doctor of Medicine.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If your mother tongue is not English you will have to satisfy English language entry requirements in addition to the course requirements.
All applications should be sent online unless you are among the following groups of potential or existing students using for:
- A research study greater degree
- A 1 year honours program
- A packaged program
- An internal transfer
- A deferment
How to Apply:
- Apply to study at Flinders University for Semester Two July 2018 in any postgraduate coursework organisation degree described listed below. All applications should be sent by 6th May 2018.
Master of Business (with expertises in Finance, Health, Human Resource Management, International Business and Marketing)
Master of Accounting
Master of Business Administration
Master of Accounting and Finance
Master of Accounting and Marketing
- Successful candidates will get a deal for their postgraduate coursework organisation degree for Semester Two July2018 Students will likewise be examined for other scholarships.
- Applicants with a deal will be sent out an extra application type to be finished enabling them to describe why they are India’s most ingenious organisation trainee.
- TheScholarship Panel will shortlist scholarship receivers in early May 2018, with the scholarships granted in late May 2018 in India.
- Thescholarship recipient should settle Flinders University and Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements, and get here in Adelaide prior to 23 July 2018 prepared to start research study at Flinders University.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.