TheDepartment of Political Science and Public Management at the University of Southern Denmark welcome applications for 2Ph D. scholarships within International Relations/MilitaryChange since September 1, 2018.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is a university inDenmark It has schools situated in Southern Denmark and on Zealand.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuingPh D. program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of International Relations/MilitaryChange.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship brings a month-to-month wage consisting of pension plus workplace centers and financial backing for conference journeys and research study check outs abroad. Conditions of work will be in accordance with the contract in between the Ministry of Finance and A/C (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: To get approved for a Ph D scholarship, you need to have a high scholastic level and have the ability to detail an initial research study task. The task is specific, however it ought to be connected to the cumulative research study task “Transforming Armed Forces in the 21st Century” at CWS (see listed below). We are trying to find prospects having individual qualities such as interest and a strong desire to comprehend and resolve social difficulties. You needs to be able work separately and–in assessment with the Ph D manager– focus on the various elements of your work. Finally, you are anticipated to have excellent social abilities, be interested in engaging with the nationwide and international research study neighborhood (your manager and the department will support you in this), exist and participate in the everyday scholastic and social environments in Odense.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
Anapplication need to consist of:
- Application kind (please see listed below)
- A job proposition, max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, consisting of areas, notes, appendices, bibliography and so on The task description need to be anonymized, i.e. it might not expose your name or identity in any method. The overall length of characters consisting of areas of the task description need to be specified on the very first page of the task description. If your name is discussed in your task description or if the description goes beyond the defined length, your application will be declined without more evaluation
- An abstract for the above task description of no greater than 250 words
- Detailed CV
- A qualified copy of your master’s degree certificate consisting of all evaluation results. In case of a possible 4 +4 enrolment, a qualified copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate and a transcribe of your master’s level evaluation results need to be consisted of.
- Information on experience with mentor, dissemination, or clinical publication, if appropriate.
How to Apply:
When requesting aPh D. scholarship, please fill in the application kind.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.