Applications are welcomed for CADI FellowshipProgramme These fellowships are open to the researcher from Central Asia area researching in preservation and sustainable usage of temperate deserts.
TheFellowship focuses on researchers that have the assistance of their house nations organizations and a clear dedication to a profession in their native land.
CADI is collectively carried out by the Michael Succow Foundation (Germany), the University of Greifswald (Germany) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Sub- local Office for Central Asia (Ankara, Turkey).
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing research study programme.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in preservation and sustainable usage of temperate deserts.
A regular monthly grant of 1,000 EUR for a duration of approximately 12 months
One- time travel allowance of 750 EUR
Field -, lab devices approximately a quantity of 2,000 EUR, upon approval based upon a sound clinical validation
Involvementin a worldwide network of researchers and professionals for the preservation and sustainable usage of deserts
- Nationalities: Citizens of China, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applications might be sent by researchers with citizenship and home in among the qualified nations: China, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- EntranceRequirements: Target groups are postgraduate senior researchers, who ideally have at least 3 years of expert experience and ideally are not older than 40 years.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
Please offer us with a description of your research study subject, scope and a comprehensive research study strategy consisting of locations, prospective managers and possible partnering organizations in Germany.
The following files need to be sent:
- University diploma in a field that relates to the task and its focus (Biology, Geography, Agriculture, Silviculture, Landscape Planning, Nature Conservation, Environmental Policy, Environmental Law– or other comparable topics appropriate to temperate deserts)
- Two letters of referrals who offer evidence on your clinical credentials
- Relevant certificates of your profession
- Reference list of released documents
- Endorsement of the application by the existing company
- Proof of composed and spoken upper-intermediate English language abilities
- Scan copy of passport
How to Apply:
Applications need to consist of durations of field studies et cetera and, if appropriate, target groups consisting of a summary of the approach to be used and a description why your research study is special and appropriate for CADI (optimum of 1,200 words ).