TheGovernment of China provides scholarships for African students for the scholastic year 2018/2019 The scholarships are planned for research studies resulting in the award of master and postgraduate degrees.
TheCommission of the African Union functions as the executive/administrative branch or secretariat of the AU (and is rather comparable to the European Commission).
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 29, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master and postgraduate degrees.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study Public Policy, Public Administration of National Development, Public Administration, Public Administration in International Development and Governance, Public Administration, Chinese Economy, Management of Rural Development and Management Studies, Public Health, International Communication, Transportation Engineering of Railway Operation and Management, Transportation Engineering, Professional Accounting Program, Auditing, Program in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrification & Information Technology in Rail Transit, International Law and Chinese Law, Public Diplomacy, International Relations and Theoretical Economics in National Development.
- Nationalities: The scholarships are open to all certified African nationals.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The scholarships are open to all certified African nationals.
EntranceRequirements: Candidates using need to please the list below requirements:
Undergraduate degree from an acknowledged university, with a minimum of a 2nd class upper department or its comparable, in a pertinent field.
ForDoctoral Candidates (Master’s degree in a pertinent field is needed)
Maximum age of 35 years
Fluencyin the English language, as it is the mentor language
Candidates might be needed for a composed or oral evaluation after pre-selection.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
Applications need to be sent with a cover letter specifying inspiration for using and how the credentials will allow you to serve the continent. Applications needs to likewise be accompanied with the following:
- CurriculumVitae consisting of education, work experience and publications if any;-LRB- *******).
- Certified copies of appropriate certificates, records, and individual information page of nationwide passport (a minimum of six-month credibility)
- Clear coloured passport size picture (3 * 4)
- Recommendations from 2 scholastic referees
How to Apply:
All candidates need to use straight through the particular University site and send out copies by e-mail.