DAAD and the Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia (PDIB FKUI) are providing as much as four In-Region/In-country scholarships for PhD research at PDIB FKUI for 2018 consumption.
The programme is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and goals at university workers within the first line, with out neglecting the general public sector demand of academically skilled personnel.
If English will not be your first language then you will have to indicate that your English language abilities are at a excessive sufficient stage to achieve your research.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the discipline of Biomedical Sciences.
}Scholarship Award: It has been agreed upon that DAAD cooperates with Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia (PDIB FKUI) by providing as much as four In-Region/In-country scholarships for PhD research at PDIB FKUI for the consumption 2018.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship could be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of South East Asian international locations are eligible to use.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants
- Have efficiently accomplished typically a three-year university diploma/144 CP (Master candidates) or a five-year university diploma/180 CP (doctoral candidates) with above common outcomes (higher third of class)
- Clearly, present motivation and powerful dedication
- Have thorough data of English language
- Have accomplished their final university diploma no more than 6 years in the past at the time of application
- Must be nationals or everlasting resident of a South East Asian nation
- Female candidates and candidates from much less privileged areas or teams are particularly inspired to take part within the programme.
English Language Requirements: If English will not be your first language then you will have to indicate that your English language abilities are at a excessive sufficient stage to achieve your research.
Documents to be submitted:
- DAAD application kind duly crammed (obtainable within the DAAD-Portal)
- Hand signed curriculum vitae (please use the European specimen kind at http://europass.cedefop. Europa.eu), together with an inventory of publications (if relevant).
- 2 Recommendation letter by university academics
- Letter of admission to the host university/establishment/community
- Certified copies of university diploma certificates together with transcripts
- Letter of motivation (if relevant: mentioning the deliberate analysis keep in Germany, see “Additional benefits”)
- Copy of the passport
- Language certificates
PhD candidates must submit the next extra paperwork:
- Declaration of acceptance from the tutorial supervisor
- Detailed and exact PhD proposal, together with detailed work and timetable (if relevant: mentioning the deliberate analysis keep in Germany, see “Additional benefits”)
- Abstract of the proposal on one web page (please embrace identify and title of proposal
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply for their research at the Universitas Indonesia (Faculty of Medicine) utilizing the contacts and the strategy that’s prescribed by the establishment. Universitas Indonesia-Faculty of Medicine (PDIB FKUI) has set their very own deadlines.
PDIB FKKUI will display, pre-select (based on DAAD choice standards) and short-list the candidates. An in depth report consisting of the shortlisting process, your complete record of candidates, the ranked shortlist and the shortlisting panel members are also availed to DAAD. The ranked shortlist will include double or triple the quantity of scholarships which were attributed to the establishment.
Pre-selected candidates are requested to log into the DAAD portal and register themselves and submit a DAAD application.
- Register on-line by way of the DAAD-Portal (if not already registered)
- Apply on-line by way of the DAAD-Portal below the tab “Personal Funding“/ “Application“
(operate() iframe).model.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.doc;
// async init as soon as loading is completed
window.fbAsyncInit = operate() ;