-Universityof Cologne is welcoming applications for 2 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship within the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences inGermany International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
With roughly 50,000 students, the University of Cologne is one of the biggest universities in Germany and ranks amongst the ExcellenceUniversities It utilizes over 600 teachers and 7,000 scholastic and non-academic personnel.
Applicants should have exceptional shown English composing abilities.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 16, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: The Chair for Information Systems and Systems Development (Prof Dr Jan Recker) at the Information Systems Institute at the University of Cologne carries out exceptional research on (1) conceptual modeling for systems analysis and style, (2) style and usage of info systems for ecological sustainability, and (3) digital development and entrepreneurship.
- ScholarshipAward: University uses:
- A research-intensive, first-rate research group
- A varied and reasonable workplace
- Supportin fixing up work and domesticity
- Flexible working time designs, full-time positions appropriate for task sharing
- Extensive advanced training chances
- Occupational health management deals
- Local transportation ticket at a discount rate for UoC staff members
- Nationality: International students
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
- Required to hold an outstanding PhD degree in info systems, management, service administration, computer technology, or an associated field
- Relative to chance, have an outstanding publication performance history connected to the locations above
- Have showed understanding of quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques
- Have exceptional shown English composing abilities?
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have exceptional shown English composing abilities.
How to Apply: Please send your convincing application with evidence of the looked for certifications by e-mail (in one pdf-file) to jan.recker-at- wiso.uni-koeln. de with the referral number WISS1801-18
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.