TheLudwig-MaximilianUniversity of Munich is welcoming applications of Study CompletionScholarships Scholarships are offered for international students who are signed up at the time of application for routine full-time study program.
TheLudwig-MaximilianUniversity of Munich is a public research study university situated in Munich,Germany The University of Munich is Germany’s sixth-oldest university in constant operation.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: February 15, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for students who are signed up at the time of application for routine full-time study programs.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The financing quantities of EUR650 each month for a period of 4 months.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are offered for international students.
EntranceRequirements: Students/ doctoral students (not consisting of students on preparatory courses, exchange students, program students) who are signed up at the time of application for routine full-time study programs and
- Are due to finish an undergraduate (not postgraduate) degree in the Federal Republic of Germany within the coming year;-LRB- ********).
- Have not finished a Bachelor degree/ Master degree/ diploma/ Magister degree/state evaluation in the Federal Republic of Germany;-LRB- ********).
- Are aged under 35 at the time of application;-LRB- ********).
- Are not entitled to statutory or other financial backing, e.g., BAföG;-LRB- ********).
- Are able to show monetary requirement (FromOctober 1, 2016, this is examined based upon the optimum BAföG rate of EUR735 In specific cases, this
- the rate can be gone beyond.);-LRB- ********).
- Have got less than 30 months of financing or 3 1 year scholarships (no matter company).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
Students will be asked to submit the following files throughout the online application
- Résumé with picture
- Personal declaration
- Proof of all finished courses (e.g., records from LSF account and/or course certificates), copies of (diploma) intermediate evaluation certificate and comparable files
- Registration certificate for the existing term
- Copies of passport and visa
- Marriage certificate, for married candidates birth certificate( s), for candidates with kids
- Residence registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung) for partner and kids if they are resident in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Spouse’s registration certificate for the existing term, if appropriate
How to Apply:
Please just use through the online application website utilizing your LMU school e-mail address.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.