CopenhagenBusiness School is thrilled to use PhD Scholarships at the Department of Operations Management inDenmark International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
CopenhagenBusiness School frequently shortened and described as CBS, is a public university located in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The prospect must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 6, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted at the Department of Operations Management.
- ScholarshipAward: A PhD scholarship runs for a duration of 3 years, and consists of mentor commitments comparable of 1/2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are totally employed positions, inning accordance with the nationwide Danish cumulative contract. The scholarship consists of the tuition costs, office, travel grants plus an income, presently beginning with monthly DKK 23.770(app. 3,160 euro) approximately DKK 28.964(app. 3,860 euro) depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 3 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
To be thought about, the prospect must have a fundamental training at the Master’s level (just like the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An instructional background in the social sciences is required. The candidate need to have effectively finished the Master’s degree prior to beginning PhD atCBS The candidate need to be proficient in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidate needs to be proficient in English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The application (see link listed below) needs to consist of a 5 page task description. This research study proposition ought to include a discussion of an initial research study concern, a description of the preliminary theoretical structure and approach, a discussion of the recommended empirical product along with a work-plan.
In addition to the research study proposition, the application need to consist of copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level, short curriculum vitae (CV), a list of documents and publications, and one copy of a picked composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis).