Applications are welcomed for Richard Pilbrow Scholarship at the Royal Central School of Speech &Drama The scholarship is readily available for undergraduate candidates holding a deal on either of the Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) Theatre Practice lighting courses: Theatre Lighting Design or Production Lighting.
TheRoyal Central School of Speech & Drama wased established by Elsie Fogerty in 1906 to use a brand-new kind of training in speech and drama for young stars and other students
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are needed to pass an authorized English Language Test to show that their English language abilities are at the enough level for degree research study.
- ApplicationDeadline: Open
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for pursuing Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) Theatre Practice lighting course.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study Theatre Lighting Design or Production Lighting.
- ScholarshipAward: 1 x ₤ 3,171
- Numberof Scholarships: One scholarship is readily available.
- Nationality: Home/ EU/Overseas students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Home/ EU/Overseas students are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Standard scholastic entry requirements vary in between 120 and 64 UCAS tariff points. You can see the number of tariff points your credentials would acquire on the UCAS TariffCalculator International credentials and others not covered within the UCAS tariff can likewise be accepted. Please email us if you require more explanation.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are needed to pass an authorized English Language Test to show that their English language abilities are at the enough level for degree research study.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates will be gotten in touch with over summer season with information on the best ways to use. Applicants will have to show their monetary requirement, dedication to the course and state exactly what the funds will be utilized for.