LeCordon Bleu Patisserie Tuition Fee Scholarships will be offered to the worth of $10,000for people registering in the July 2018 consumption. The scholarship will use for both domestic and international students starting in July 2018.
LeCordon Bleu is a hospitality education organization, with 23 schools on 5 continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, cooking arts, and gastronomy.
The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to discover the artistry of a Patisser and hospitality management
- ScholarshipAward: For July 2018 consumption, Adelaide Patisserie Scholarship uses $10,000 towards SIT60316Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are offered for both domestic and international students.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants will have to satisfy the entry requirements in addition to a strong desire to work in the Culinary Arts Industry and compose a 500 word essay regarding ‘why you wish to study with Le Cordon Bleu and your profession goals.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
Applications can be sent out by post or through e-mail.