TheSt. Angela’s College Bursary Scheme provides moneying to appropriately certified candidates from underrepresented groups to carry out part?time undergrad or full-time/part-time postgraduate research studies used by the college in the 2018-2019 scholastic year.
St Angela’s College, Sligo is a college of the National University of Ireland, Galway because2006 Prior to this, because 1978, the college was an acknowledged college of the National University of Ireland.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 11, 2018
- CourseLevel: Bursaries are readily available for part-time undergraduate and part-time/ full-time postgraduate programs.
- StudySubject: Bursaries are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inIreland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Ireland are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applications will be accepted from trainees from the following classifications:
Applicants with a low household earnings (less than 39,875 euros)
Applicants who participated in a DEIS school in the past (please supply proof)
Applicants who are from an ethnic minority (please supply proof)
Applicants with a signed up impairment which is noted below:
AutisticSpectrum Disorder (consisting of Asperger’s Syndrome)
AttentionDeficit Disorder (ADD)/AttentionDeficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Neurologically- based Speech, Language or Communication condition
DevelopmentalCoordination Disorder (Dyspraxia)
SpecificLearning Difficulties (Dyslexia or Dyscalculia)
Please e-mail this finished type, in addition to;-LRB- **).
- Evidence of impairment– Form A finished by specialist or GP detailing specialist’s report OR Educational Psychologist report OR proof of impairment allowance( as proper),.
- Letter fromDEIS School (as proper),
- Evidence of ethnic grouping (as proper)
- P21 for 2017 (readily available from Revenue Commissioners)
- Department of Social Protection Statement for 2017 (readily available from your regional Social Welfare Office)
- Self-AssessmentLetter– Chapter 4 for 2017 (readily available from Revenue Commissioners)
How to Apply:
Applications need to be sent out through e-mail.