TheBerlin School of Creative Leadership is welcoming applications for ContagiousScholarships These scholarships are readily available for pursuing Executive MBA Program beginning on September 9, 2018.
TheBerlin School of Creative Leadership is the world’s very first instructional institute and think-tank committed exclusively to leadership for the creative markets consisting of media, marketing, marketing, style, journalism, digital, and video gaming.
The prospect must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Executive MBA program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Creative Leadership.
- ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship winner will get EUR20,000in tuition assistance for the Berlin School Executive MBA in Creative Leadership program starting September 9, 2018, in Berlin, Germany, which will be used to the tuition expenses of the program. Up to 3 extra finalists might be qualified to get approximately EUR10,000in tuition assistance.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Germany are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Accomplished senior executives in branding, marketing, marketing, the creative markets or a comparable field with a strong expert background and performance history of creative and/or company quality.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
You can make an application for a scholarship at the Berlin School’s online application website. There is no cost to use. You will have to send:
- Response to the extra Contagious scholarship essay concern:
“Contagious’ strategic and creative intelligence identifies and interrogates the world’s most exceptional marketing and disruptive trends. What trends and technologies do you believe will have the biggest impact over the next 5 years and why? Choose one of those trends and explore how it shows in an applied business context.”