TheUniversity of South Africa is welcoming applications for CEBHA+CochraneSouth Africa Master’s Scholarship for the year2019 This scholarship is offered for South African residents.
TheUniversity of South Africa, and informally Unisa, is the biggest university system in both South Africa and Africa by registration. It draws in a 3rd of all college trainees in South Africa.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to research study Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in any of the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The overall scholarship is valued at R 144 00 0.00 and will be paid in 3 instalments. The scholarship will be administered through the effective prospect’s university financing workplace, and it will cover tuition costs and research study expenses and contribute to living expenditures. Continued payment of the scholarship will rely on the prospect’s satisfying development inning accordance with concurred objectives. Additionally, the effective prospect will get financial backing for publication expenses and go to a nationwide conference. The effective prospect will be mentored by knowledgeable scientists within the CEBHA+ or Cochrane South Africa Network.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is offered for South African residents.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is offered for South African residents.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
BeSouth African residents or long-term citizens with an SA identity file
- Be accepted or signed up for a full-time master’s program at a public South African university
- Have an honour’s certificate or equivalent, or a letter from the university validating that requirements for the honour’s degree have actually been satisfied
- Have a scholastic and/or research study background in one of the following fields: public health, international health, public health or nutrition
- Have an eager interest in NCDs-related research study and proof synthesis techniques
- Intend to pursue full-time master’s research studies
- Not hold full-time work, however might be used on a part-time basis (not more than 20 hours weekly)
How to Apply: A pplicants who satisfy the eligibility requirements need to send the following files:
- Completedapplication type
- Copyof a South African identity file
- Letterof approval or evidence of registration for a master’s program at a South African university
- Letterof assistance from existing scholastic manager, if offered, or referral letter from another senior scientist
- Full CV and an inspirational letter laying out research-related experience and interest in NCD-related methodical evaluation work